Saturday 25 April 2020

What's My Quaratine Been Like

Quarantine has been a new experience for me and has felt a little weird. I have found some positives and some negatives about lockdown.

These are the positives things that I have enjoyed during COVID - 19 lockdown I have enjoyed staying home and not having to be or go anywhere.  I have liked relaxing with my family and I have liked being able to do what I want and when I want apart from me being online schooling.  I have enjoyed not having to be so organized because I can go and get what I want when I need it. 

These are the negatives things that I have found about COVID - 19 lockdown.  I have missed not seeing my friends in person but it is nice to talk to them on meets. I am always in the same environment every day with the same people in my bubble. I can't go to the supermarket and see what I may want because you are only allowed one person per family so mum goes in.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.